Entrepreneur, Author, Lecturer and Advisor
A formidable, dynamic, multilingual, pragmatic and results oriented individual with considerable experience worldwide in consultative sales, innovative marketing, general management, entrepreneurship and negotiations – all in diverse industries worldwide including insurance, leisure maritime, CE, CPG/food production, educational field, and the luxury domain. Recognized as a proven performer with a reputation for team building, interpersonal skills and creative problem solving. Highly competitive and customer driven in global business and multi-cultural teams. Author of “Entrepreneurial Essentials: Unconventional Business Wisdom & Bold Tactics” and “A DIFFERENT ANGLE: Food for Thought.”
I am motivated by a fundamental desire to help businesses by offering innovative yet sensible solutions so they can improve their image, increase their sales, revenues, value and ultimately what they deliver to their clients.
I AM AVAILABLE FOR A SELECT/LIMITED NUMBER OF CONSULTING, SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS/PRESENTATIONS, AND TRAINING WORKSHOPS WORLDWIDE. Please inquire at jdr(AT)affluencemarketing(DOT)ca
I propose SOLUTIONS for:
– Business development/Revenue issues;
– Customer service dilemmas;
– Problems getting customers engaged;
– Weaknesses with marketing/branding strategy/activities (online/offline);
– Challenges growing the business — taking it to the next level;
– Seeking outside/third party advice to solve your operational challenges from a different and unbiased perspective?
FAQ with JAMES
What do you do?
I specialize in four areas as an adviser and lecturer/presenter:
1) Sales Management Strategies. I also offer Sales Management Outsourcing for SMEs;
2) The Total Customer Experience/Customer Service;
3) Marketing/Branding for lifestyle products/services;
4) Assist entrepreneurs launch their start-ups, as well as guide existing businesses to the next level.
What sets you apart?
– My KISS approach;
– The fact that I also help implement my advice;
– My passion, enthusiasm and drive which are contagious;
– Management approaches which yield impressive results – such as (Sales Management by Tactics);
– Continuous honing of skills as a perpetual student and practitioner including constant research.
What is your Target Market?
Any small to mid-size company in any industry – product or service – B2C and B2B. Though, preference is for lifestyle consumer domain.